Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Sims 3 for PS3 Xbox360 Wii DS
Sleepless nights are coming ^^


EA has announced that it will release console versions of its popular game, The Sims 3. New features like the "Karma Power", a new beach town, ability to sync with Facebook, "Life Moments", and many more. Unfortunately, the PSP wasn't included in the announcement. That's a shame because a lot of gamers here in the Philippines prefer the PSP over the DS. For the complete and detailed list of features for the console versions, head on here.

I've been playing this series since Sims 2. It's funny coz my first impressions of this game was that it was a girls' game. My sister introduced me to the game on our PS2. Since then, I was hooked. It was a no-brainer for me to get a copy of Sims 3 when it came out for the PC. It's really a fun and addicting game with countless hours to be wasted playing it. Lol.

Categories: , , , , , , ,

0 Response for the "The Sims 3 Announced for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS"