Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Posted by Admin On 1:43 PM 0 comments

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
The most visually-stunning Dragon Ball Z game created!

To be honest, I was really blown away by the Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi trailer and gameplay videos. It's like a lot is happening on-screen simultaneously. No, there's a better way to describe it. It's like I'm watching an actual Dragon Ball Z anime episode on-screen and not someone playing a game. Ah yes, there it is.


Bandai made the gameplay a lot more simpler so newcomers can sit and enjoy the game. Some hardcore players do not like this "dumbed down" version and pointed it out on forums and video comments. For me, personally, its ok. It's still Dragon Ball Z. The game looks awesome, all the characters are intact, the great finishing moves are there. There's also the "Hero" mode wherein you can create your custom character and participate in online battles. Isn't it great? The developer just wants to broaden their audience, hence the simpler gameplay.

Fortunately for me, I got a new PS3 system. Bought and paid for by myself as a gift to me. Lol. When the next paycheck comes, I'll buy Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi and try it out for myself!

0 Response for the "Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi"