Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange


Wow. A racing simulation game for Android!

I like racing games on any platform. I just didn't expect GT Racing: Motor Academy on my android phone. First time I saw it being offered FREE at the market, I was stunned. I read the user reviews, watched the trailer and demos. It's really hard to believe such a game existed for my phone and most of all it's free.





Mind boggling right? Anyway, downloaded and installed it. A little warning to you guys, I recommend that you have a LOT of free space for this game. The installer from the market may be small but the additional download it requires before playing is around 300+ MB!

Awesome graphics and controls. That's what stood out for me. I haven't finished it yet, nor played with multiplayer yet but as my first impression... this game rocks! A must-download. ^_^

0 Response for the "GT Racing: Motor Academy for Android"