Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

New Map and Item for Warrock PH!

Posted by Admin On 10:03 AM 0 comments

WarRock Philippines New Map PX Item
Fire in the hole!


Amped released a new map and PX item for Warrock Philippines. Personally, I think Warrock is the best-looking MMOFPS here. Approaching COD-like visuals, I got addicted to this game a while back before I decided to go back to RPGs. A cousin of mine is still a hard-core gamer of Warrock and I'll bet he's already using the new map and item below:

New map: Thamugadi

New PX item: Binoculars

I like the binoculars because when I was still actively playing this game, the only way you could do long distance reconnaissance was when you're equipped with a sniper rifle. I bet this would become one of the most-used item in-game. :)

0 Response for the "New Map and Item for Warrock PH!"