Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

e-Games O2Jam PhilippinesJam with GM Amethy, have fun, and win prizes while she refreshes your sense of pakikisama in an all-out party on August 29, 2008 and every Saturday thereafter! Everybody's invited so don't miss the chance to hang out with GM Amethy so mark your calendars now!

Mechanics

1. Players who want to join must wear the costume that GM Amethy will announce in-game.

2. Participants must enter the channel and room that GM Amethy will announce.

3. All participants must have fun during the whole event; however, they must also take note of GM Amethy's score.

4. The player with score closest to GM Amethy's will win a special in-game prize.


6 Response for the "O2Jam PH: Jam with GM Amethy every Saturday"

  1. RaduU says:

    Hey ! Would you add my blog and I add yours ? I'm using blog roll too , but I don't know how to add you . Can you help me ?

  2. Admin says:

    1. Login to your blogger account.

    2. Go to your website's "Layout" Page.

    3. Click "Add Gadget".

    4. Click the gadget named "Blog List".

    5. Type this to add me >> http://pinoygamingworld.blogspot.com

  3. RaduU says:

    Done . Thank you and if you have any friends that want to exchange links, let me know .

  4. Admin says:

    sure! i linked u already. thanks!

  5. K9 says:

    Hey ur stuff is good!

    would u like to exchange blog links..
    I already have Raduu's Link would u
    like to join in.

    If u have any doubt just let me know!

  6. Admin says:

    sure k9 ^^

    add me up on ur blog and i'll add urs to mine

    thanks!