Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Multiplayer

It was awesome!


I've been sick for the past 3 days and I wasn't able to go to work because of a stupid cold that won't quit. I stayed at home to try and recover. When you're a workaholic guy like me, it's not easy not doing anything at home. 30 minutes of staying there, I was bored! Then I thought, might as well play a game to pass the time. So I popped in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on my PS3 and tried out the multiplayer option. You see, I finished the game months ago on the story mode. The game's storyline and graphics is pretty good and I enjoyed every minute of playing the single player mode. But I haven't tried the multiplayer yet until now. We have a somewhat slow internet connection at home and as a family, we share that connection for every room in our house. So it really sucks that when they're all at home, I can't try out the multiplayer of ANY game because of LAG. But right then, I was home alone and the bandwidth all to myself. Happiness. :)

A few games and several level upgrades later, I was surprised to see that I was at it for four hours straight! Omg! It was really that fun. I even forgot I was sick! Lol. The multiplayer experience was awesome. No lag whatsoever and the graphics is flawless! I can't believe I haven't tried it till now. Anyway here's a video (not mine) that clearly depicts my experience. Enjoy! :)


Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Multiplayer Experience"