Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Long live button-mashing mode!


I'm a fan of fighting games for any console out there. I remembered mastering Dhalsim from the original Street Fighter from our old FamiCom system. Then there was Samurai Showdown from the Sega Genesis, Capcom Vs SNK from the Dreamcast, Soul Calibur series for the Playstation, and finally Street Fighter 4 for the PC. I love those games and spent a good amount of time playing them. But one of the main favorites at the video arcades is Marvel Vs Capcom series. My local arcade has that machine for like, forever. So I think die-hard fans of the series would be excited to know that the 3rd installment would be coming soon. Here's the gameplay footage from this year's E3. Enjoy! :)


Categories: ,

1 Response for the "First Look at Marvel Vs Capcom 3 with Gameplay Video"

  1. erwinz2 says:

    i love watching the game haha its too fast for my fingers. improved graphics and a lot of new characters. great ^^