Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Warriors Orochi by Koei

Posted by Admin On 6:00 PM 0 comments

I was really surprised when I found out that Koei released PC versions of their popular Dynasty Warrior and Samurai Warrior series. I am a big fan of both series since the PS2 versions and I still play the titles occasionally just for fun. That's why I immediately picked up a copy of their latest addition to the series, Warriors Orochi (released on the PC, PS2 and Xbox 360 consoles), which combines the heroes from both series into one title. How cool is that?

From my personal experience since installing it on my PC, it was really a BIG improvement graphically switching from PS2 to the PC platform. The rendering was flawless to both characters and the environment. Being a veteran on the gameplay, I immediately felt at ease with the game mechanics and controls even if I had to use the keyboard instead of a gamepad controller. (I do plan to buy one tho just for this game! LOL!)

I don't know if its just me but my only caveat was the camera view on the PC version compared to the PS2. The view seems to be zoomed in more on the PC compared to the PS2. Makes it a little hard to see the action around your character. Or maybe I'm just lazy to find the option to change the view. ^__^ Anyway, I do recommend gamers who haven't tried this title yet and has a PC at home. It's fun, it's addicting, it's my favorite button mashing game ever. Watch the trailer below.


Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Warriors Orochi by Koei"