Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Someone once told me “Anyone can cook!”

That sparked my motivation to pursue my dream as a cook. Not just an ordinary cook, but someone they call “The Battlecook”. My journey in the New World is not over. Join me in my adventures to seek out the ingredients of eternal bliss so my dishes can spread love and happiness to everyone.


It is my duty, for I am… “The Iron Chef of Granado Espada”

New Premium Items

Yes we hear you! Tired of farming for Level 92 and Level 100 Enchantment Chips? Fret no more, visit Leticia in all major cities today and get your very own Chip Kits! Each sold separately.

chip

Name: Level 92 Chip Kit
Description: Contains 5 Level 92 Enchantment Chips and 5 Enchantment Tranquilizers
Cost: 1500 G.Points

chip

Name: Level 100 Chip Kit
Description: Contains 5 Level 100 Enchantment Chips and 5 Enchantment Tranquilizers
Cost: 2000 G.Points

card

Name: Panfilo the Battle Cook Character Card
Description: Allows you to create the RNPC Panfilo the Battle Cook in your barracks
Cost: 15000 G.Points

0 Response for the "Granado Espada PH: Fishin' Chips Week!"