Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Mobius Games GongWe've all seen MMOs deviating from the usual warrior-types or war genre. The first I saw was FreeStyle Online which was an online fantasy basketball game introduced here in the Philippines by Level Up! Inc. Then I tried out Pangya Online, a fantasy golf game, that to tell you the truth was very addicting. Following that was the first ever casual online racing game, Crazy Kart which is now taking the MMO scene here in the Philippines in a storm.

Then last week a guy from Mobius Games dropped off a CD installer of Gong. I was like "huh?". It was an online fantasy soccer game. I never really had a chance to try it yet with my busy schedule and all but after watching the video trailer below, I might pop it in tonight to give it a go and post my impression on it. Anyway, here's the debut trailer of Gong. Enjoy! ^^

Categories: , , , ,

0 Response for the "Introducing "Gong", Online Fantasy Soccer Game!"