Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Albatross18: Noypi Guild Closure

Posted by Admin On 11:02 AM 1 comments

I was surprised early this morning when I tried to access our guild forum (I was the moderator) to find it "doesn't exist". What the...? A guildmate / friend of mine warned me a few days back that he's getting an error logging in to our forum too. Now maybe they just moved to a different site...hmm...so I logged in on OGPlanet's website and tried to access our guild forum there. And lo behold, here's what I found:

Albatross18 Noypi Guild Closed
I was like...O-M-G!!! WTF?? They closed the guild without notifying all the guild members!?!?! We were like around a hundred members. *sigh* It was bound to happen tho. The past few weeks had been rough with all the internal conflicts going on. Maybe Password (he's our GM) had enough of it all and just simply closed it. I would too if I were him. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of notice. *sigh* *sigh* Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks Password, User_Name, Sher, Cbdeclaro, C@ng, and everyone I forgot to mention. Noypi forever.

1 Response for the "Albatross18: Noypi Guild Closure"

  1. erwinz2 says:

    OMG! i cant believe it too.... I've always been a noypi member for as long as i remember and now this?? its sad but they should've notified us first. Or it could be that OGPlanet/Albatross were the ones responsible for the closure due to certain conflicts. I hope i hear the real reason soon.