Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Street Fighter 4 Unveiled

Posted by Admin On 6:00 AM 0 comments

O-M-G! I just saw this video and I can't stop shaking. Slated for release early next year, estimate January 2009, is Street Fighter 4. Street Fighter was the first ever fighting-based game I played and mastered on my Atari (a.k.a Family Computer) system when I was still a kid. I mastered Dhalsim to the point that all my friends refused to fight with me if I used that character. Even my brother despises me for that. LOL. The very peak of my Street Fighter "career" came about when the "Capcom vs SNK" series were introduced to the SEGA Dreamcast system. I was practically invincible with Blanka, Ken, and Cammy. Same story goes, my friends refuse to fight me within the game altogether. Hahaha. So now that Street Fighter 4 will be released for the PC, Arcade, PS3, and XBox 360, I can't wait to get my hands on it next year. Button-mashing here I come. ^^

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "Street Fighter 4 Unveiled"