Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

This video focuses on the main characters in the game and shows off some of their special moves and abilities. From what I've seen so far on this video, I think I will likely to try out Viper first since she's the most interesting of the 3 new ones. Besides, she can go all out with Chun-Li one-on-one, very interesting indeed. ^_~

Note to viewers: Turn up your volume to enjoy the remixed version of the original Street Fighter 2 Soundtrack in the video. Don't mind the intro commentary. Yea, I know it sucks. Who is this guy and what was CAPCOM thinking? LOL.



I think the most interesting feature that the home versions will have that's not included in the arcade version, are more characters and online play. Yes, I said it right. Online Play. Though its still unclear how CAPCOM will implement online play, the possibility of PC vs PS3 or PS3 vs XBox 360 makes this the most anticipated game for Street Fighter fans worldwide. I know I'm excited. ^^

Categories: , , ,

0 Response for the "Street Fighter 4 Characters, Who's Back and the New Ones"