Pinoy Gaming World

Your Complete Gaming Information Site



Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Google Saves the Internet

Posted by Admin On 10:33 PM 0 comments


There's no other search engine in the planet today that has reached the success that Google had. When colleagues, family and friends ask me for something in which I'm not really familiar with...I say one answer, "Google it!". And it has somewhat became a reflex to type "www.google.com" in any type of research or you just need a plain "roadsign" to guide the way in this massive information on the world wide web. So when I read about Eric Wolfram's article about Google's impact on the Internet, I realized maybe Google isn't "just" a search engine.

So if you have your own website or blog, reading Eric's "Why Google is Saving the Web" should be a good eye opener.

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Google Saves the Internet"